Saturday, October 04, 2008

How Will I Make This Day Special?

This ? came to me early this morning. As I looked around my room I realized I could get rid of things I don't need. I hold on to things far longer than necessary. As a creative person there are lots of little bags of stuff just hanging around, not to mention artistic ads, etc. In the past hour I attacked a bag that's been moved from spot to spot for at least 3 months. Inspecting further I made three piles: trash, paper trash and things I really want to keep. So far I've thrown away most of the contents. There is an Ikea shoe storage hanging bag that I might want to keep, but I can see it now. I'll fold it up and it will sit in a spot for another year and then I'll get rid of it. I think I'll put it on Freecycle with some other stuff I want to get rid of.
Onward!!

No comments: