Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Now it's fair to say I havent been updating my blog or going to the blogs of others in a while.


In the past week I've begun to read others work again. Found Millionaire Mommy's treasure mapping page. It's been a while since I did that. Now what I did do was take down some of the pics i had hung up on my computer cabinet door. There was one I loved of a little girl w/ big eyes holding on to past due bills. Clipped it cause it described me at the time and I liked the graphic. While I won't trash it yet, i'll put in in my book under 2008.


Toolin' around on the web, there are some other pf sites i found and bookmarked. I also returned to some of the blogs that fall into the voluntary simplicity category. I'm reading Your Money or Your Life again. I feel good about it and can see it differently for myself this time.


I'll be coming back more often to talk about $$.

No comments: