Saturday, June 07, 2008

Ed McMahon

Ed. The Million Dollar Man who used to come to your house w/a check. I saw him on Larry King the other night talking about his house foreclosure. Wow! On the show he made a comment that he broke his neck and hadn't been able to work for the past 18 months. He's been in the business since like 1955! A few years ago I would have wondered how this could have happened to "someone like him". Now what does really mean? I would have assumed he had money simply because he was making oodles of money and should still have some of it. Total judgement on my part. Fast forward to todays' reality. Just because people seemingly make good $ doesn't mean they have good $ habits. The habits you have when you're broke are the habits you'll have when you're not. Any change is a choice and it begins in the brain. That's me now.

Now, having said all that, I'm not cracking on the man cause foreclosure isn't fun, even from the sidelines. It's just more of an example of what people do or don't do w/their finances.

Maybe someone will ring his doorbell with a check. Stranger things have happened.
peace.

No comments: