Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Being Financially Responsible

Listening to Errol Louis, one of my fav radio hosts, the conversation with a guest was about the bailout plan and the prediction that 2.2 mortgages will foreclose in the coming years. He said to the guest, "If you've been financialy responsible you'll be on the upside when the time comes."

That phrase rung with me. I'm working on being just that. Paying my bills on time. Changing my mindset to get "I matter" and what happens around me is important. It keeps me paying attention to what goes on and financially not being asleep at the wheel.

I have more work to do in terms of continually looking at my life and setting and resetting priorities. This lead me to:
Traits of Dynamism
-Know God is in charge - Act like it
-Be awake to life
-Make a plan - Follow it - Know when to change course
-Recognize what actions need to take place - Do them
-Go thru the hard places with eyes open

As I said I know I got work to do!!!

No comments: