Friday, August 15, 2008

Payments

BofA is getting $500 this pay period. I planned to pay them $300, but some extra money came in and soooo they will get more. In my mind I want to give them $600 at EOM. Now I pulled that figure out of my heart, but who knows.

AMEX may or may not continue to get an extra $100 a month. My biggest concern is BofA, especially since AMEX is a biz account and does not show on my credit report. I'll see.

The next CRUISE payment is due 9/2. I'll put in on AMEX for the points. I do have the money from my Play account at ING, but I don't want to touch it. I like seeing it grow. Get over it chick I tell myself. I can probably pull it out of a paycheck, but that's money that can be going to BofA.
Okay I'm back on track. See it doesn't take that long for right thinking to kick in.

I just have to make sure I don't short myself to make life & debt payments. I don't like that feeling.

No comments: