Monday, May 05, 2008

It's Aright..But then Again it Has to Be!

AX got another $200. I'm down to $1,500 from $2,793.86. A pat on the back. Let's see what else I can throw their way this month.
On another note I'm paying BofA $92 for interest as opposed to $35 for AX. Now that my head is on straight this does not sit well w/me. Arggh!!! The bright side of that is it's better than the 32% rate I incurred when I had my head in the sand. I called them again. NO DEAL! D. actually took the time to look at the history and found out I called 4/9. I got through that nicely. However, I found out my rate did go down to 16.24. Rather than tackle it herself she got help from S. in the Rate Dept. As he so eloquently stated the rate I have is the best they can do and they don't pull rates out the air(and why not?). Also they no longer do interest matching due to other offers, not that I've received any lately. Now that I find hard to believe. I also inquired about reopening my account. More details manana.

I'll keep trying. Having Ledisi as background is making it smoother process. Was it Julie Andrews who sang a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down? You get my point.
Like everything else, I'll get through this too. LOL.
peace

No comments: