Monday, May 05, 2008

You Should Get It

At a crafts show over the weekend, I spotted a handpainted glass vessel I liked. Could be used as a butter dish(per the artist), jewelry holder or whatever my heart desired. At first I thought about using it as a gift and realized I hadn't thought about who was getting what. I talked to a friend about it and she said you should get it. I shook my head as if she said something ridiculous(but then again I haven't told her what I'm up to). I said I really don't need it and I haven't decided whether it's going to be a gift or not.
Proud of myself? Absolutely! I really did think about getting it. Loved-loved-loved the colors. I even went back 2x. The thing is I had the funds. But really---I knew I didn't need it. Even to use as a butter dish. It would have been an impulse purchase.

No comments: